Monday, February 16, 2009

Thoughts By Grace


THOUGHTS BY GRACE
1. "I would hate stampedes."

2. "Raise your hand if you migrate for safety."

3. "The Statue of Liberty and the Angel Moroni should get married...they're both important."

4. "Look at this fairy I drew. She is such a dear!"

5, After learning she was starting piano lessons and what that meant..."You mean I have to waste an hour on this nonsense music stuff ?!!"

6. "I want to create a character more wonderful and glorious than a mermaid. Then I will write about it and everyone will read about it."

7. After showing grace a necklace that says Eternal Families in Chinese she said, " Yea mom and eternal families should all have the same i-pods that play video's"

2 comments:

Fyfe Family said...

That is hillarious!!

Jen said...

I am sooooo loving this! Too bad Weston and Grace are cousins, they are so perfect for each other.